MLTAV: Supporting quality teaching and learning of languages across Victoria
The Modern Language Teachers’ Association of Victoria (MLTAV):
- is the professional association for teachers of all languages at all levels of education in Victoria
- supports quality teaching of languages through professional learning and sharing of professional practice and knowledge
- advocates for the provision of quality language learning for all Victorian students.
2023 memberships now open:
Renew or join now to enjoy the benefits of membership until the end of 2023.
75th Anniversary Conference + Dinner:
Friday 2nd December
Register here for the conference by Wednesday 16 November 9pm
Register here for the anniversary dinner by Wednesday 16 November 9pm
Visit the Conference Page for more details.
Nominations are open for Executive and Committee positions for 2023.
Submit your nomination form online by Friday 25 November
Access Member Benefits
- Discounted Professional Learning
- Regular e-updates
- Advocacy and representation
- MLTAV Conference and 75th Anniversary Dinner
2nd December 2022